Our vision and mission
Mission: Inn From The Cold meets the needs of people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. We work with the community and collaborate with our partners in supporting those with basic to complex needs in York Region.
Vision: Shelter, Dignity, and Safety for everyone in York Region.
Values: Inn from the Cold works with people in a respectful, dignified, non-judgmental manner to provide them a safe and positive environment.
Learn how you can get involved, either by making a donation or donating your time as a volunteer.
We appreciate your ongoing support in helping us make a difference in the lives of our clients.
Annual General Meeting
23 May 2018
In accordance with section 7 of By-Law No. 1, take notice that the Annual General Meeting of members and directors of the INN FROM THE COLD INC. will be held at 510 Penrose Street, Newmarket, Ontario, on Wednesday May 23, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. for the purpose of:
- Receiving, considering and approving the financial statements for the 2017 financial year, together with the auditor’s report;
- Electing directors and officers;
- Appointing auditors for the period ending December 31, 2018 and authorizing the board of directors to fix their remuneration;
- Confirmation and sanction of the actions of the directors and any other matters that require the confirmation or sanction of the members;
- Transacting such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
NOTE: Members who will not be attending the meeting may wish to appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf. A proxy form and the agenda for the AGM will be made available to members no later than May 11th.